Universal Electronics' Quality Strategy is built upon a mission of delivering customer satisfaction through continuous improvement. This is evident by the first phrase in our Quality Policy- "Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction."
Manufacturing a quality product is a critical requirement for satisfying our customers. This, along with providing effective support services is the mission of the Universal Electronics, Inc. team. To deliver high levels of product quality and support services, we use a wide range of industry and internal metrics to constantly evaluate our performance. Our focus on the continuous improvement process, employee training and business process control has positioned us to be an industry leader in providing competitive product costs, quality and delivery above the industry standard.
At Universal Electronics, Inc., we empower all of our team members with the ability to identify and prevent process and product quality non-conformances. Through this process, we facilitate resolution as a team victory. Each team member owns his or her contribution to the overall effort to continually improve the levels of quality and customer satisfaction. Quality is paramount at every stage of the product fulfillment process with each team member committed to excellence at every stage.
Our Quality Program is based on strategic initiatives in:
- Supply chain management: Supplier Quality
- Employee certification and training to IPC standards
- Industry-best practice audits
- Continuous process improvements
- Software tools for process management
We reinforce our quality program in the day-to-day operations of the business by the following Quality Principles:
- Standardize, optimize and error-proof processes using statistical control
- Implement both process and product controls
- Make data-driven decisions
- Anticipate, meet and exceed customer's expectations
- Provide employees with comprehensive training, tools and product information necessary to manufacture products that meet customer expectations
- Maintain an "attention to detail" focus throughout our entire organization
Our Quality System is based on the following quality aspects:
- Statistical Process Control
- Full-lot traceability for products and process non-conformances
- Continuous Improvement
- Registrations: ISO 9001:2008 in Whitewater and East Troy locations
- Registrations: ISO 13485:2003 in Whitewater location
- Recognized manufacturer to domestic and international safety standards
- FDA 21 CFR 820 compliant documentation systems and processes to ensure regulatory compliance in Whitewater, WI
- IPC-A-610 Class I, II and III
Contact us to learn how our experienced team can help with your next project.