UEI has a robust and proven Program Management process that ensures a seamless and cost-effective transition into manufacturing with on-time delivery and exceptional quality.
Each program is assigned a Customer Service Representative/CSR as their main point of contact. Each CSR has years of proven program experience to draw from as well as a strong knowledge of electronics manufacturing.
Each team is assigned resources to support the Customer Service Representative. This includes:
- Project Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Test Engineer
This well rounded team allows for flexibility of managing new product introductions/NPI, ramp-to-volume, and/or end of life manufacturing scenarios. UEI has been serving the electronics manufacturing community for 30 years and has the tools and resources in place to carry out a flawless execution of your products entry into the marketplace.
Your Program Manager provides you with measurable results with our Quarterly Business Reviews. These documents help you track quality, delivery, cost reductions and other performance measures.
A typical review includes:
- Customer input – sales trends, new product development, component technology trends, outsourcing strategy and objectives
- UEI sales history with customer
- UEI quality performance – product returns, corrective actions
- Delivery performance and any issues affecting deliveries
- Program performance – design for manufacturing, ECO, ADR, documentation
- Prototyping – verification – validation
- Quotations – information required/desired, quote turnaround time, new product quote, quote of existing product(s), quote clarity/format
- Inventory levels
- New Program Introductions (NPI)
- UEI/customer goals and objectives
Contact us to learn how our experienced team can help with your next project.