Since 1980, Universal Electronics, Inc. has provided high reliability full-service electronics contract manufacturing to the security, defense, and military industries. For the last three decades UEI's quality reputation has been built upon a mission of delivering customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.
With two facilities located in the upper Midwest, we have been advancing manufacturing technologies and delivering on our objective of being the leading provider of electronics contract manufacturing and services. This commitment to excellence coupled with engineering and manufacturing teams allows UEI to hit the ground running regardless of the stage of your product's life-cycle.
High Reliability and Quality Management Systems:
- ISO 13485:2003 Registered in Whitewater, WI
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered in East Troy and Whitewater, WI
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Statistical process control
- Full-lot traceability for products and process non-conformances
- Comprehensive risk management for manufactured products
- Recognized manufacturer to domestic and international safety standards
- ICP-A-610 'Latest Revision' for Class 1, 2 and 3
UEI is committed to meeting the demands of complex products in these demanding industry segments that have a long product life and high mix/low volumes.
Contact us to learn how our experienced team can help with your next project.